Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Holiday Season


Over the years health during the Christmas holiday season has not changed much. The average American gains 1-5 lbs each Christmas holiday season and most people don't lose that extra weight so after 10 years it accumulates.

One way to help prevent this weigh gain is by putting lots of dip and vegetable platters out at Christmas time to help keep your eating on track. I found that each time at our church functions when I take a vegtable platter and many others take sweets that my vegetable platter is almost empty by the end of the evening. I can conclude from this that many of the people also appreciate the fresh vegetable platters as well so I know that it should be a very successful food to add to your "Holiday Feasts."

No comments:

Post a Comment